The Higg Index is an apparel and footwear industry self-assessment standard for assessing environmental and social sustainability throughout the supply chain. It was developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, a nonprofit organization founded by a group of fashion companies.
What Is Higg FEM?
The Higg facility environmental module (Higg FEM) is a sustainability assessment tool that standardizes how facilities measure and evaluate their environmental performance, year over year.
The Higg FEM Is Designed To:
- Measure and quantify the sustainability impacts of a facility
- Reduce redundancy in measuring and reporting sustainability performance
- Drive business value through reducing risk and uncovering efficiencies
- Create a common means and language to communicate sustainability to stakeholders
What Are The Benefits Of Higg?
- Higg index practice helps a factory to identify a range of sustainability opportunities and risks in the facility through the supply chain.
- To learn adequately about the future sustainability impacts and evaluate the performance
- By using this standard tool future sustainable strategy and leadership establishment can be developed for long term goals.
- It also helps to avoid the waste of time and cost and proper utilize of time.
What To Know Before You Get Started?
- Facilities should be honest and transparent when completing assessment.
- The Higg FEM is not a pass/fail assessment, rather a tool that identifies opportunities to improve and it’s not an audit.
Benefits Of Working With GCL:
- Network of Overseas Strategic Partners about 50 countries.
- SAC approved world recognized Verifier & Trainer
- Recognized all over the world
- Web Discussion Group
- Fixed price for all and Competitive Quotations
Br Globally with us.